No trust me….you will gain 10000 life points..
Just. Listen. [x]
i went into this expecting to not be disaponted and i was right.
HOLY HELL THAT WAS UNEXPECTEDLY GOOD
THIS IS MY FAVOURITE COMIC
- Nurse: "Sorry your boyfriend couldn't wait for you in the waiting room, it makes women feel uncomfortable."
- Me: "He wasn't my boyfriend and I don't see how it would make them uncomfortable, but that's my opinion. He was here for moral support. I understood, and so does he."
- Nurse: "So he's your...."
- Me: "Friend."
- Nurse: (During the question asking) "How many sexual partners have you had?"
- Me: "11."
- Nurse: "How old were you when you first became sexually active?"
- Me: "....Loaded question but....14, I guess."
- Nurse: "You're sexually active, then."
- Me: "Well....I guess...but..."
- Nurse: "How many times have you been pregnant?"
- Me: "Uh. 0."
- Nurse: "O...kayy...-Checks 'condoms' as my preferred use of birth control-"
- Me: "I don't use condoms. Or take birth control."
- Nurse: "Then how do you avoid getting pregnant?"
- Me: "With homosexuality."
- Me: "I fuck girls."
Blossom was all about the do-good, American Heroes.
Buttercup loved the edgy heroes with dark pasts and complex morals.
Bubbles knew Japanese well enough to read and understand comic books from Japan intended for her age group. That’s actually very impressive, but then again, this is the girl who can speak squirrel.
I think you mean “Bubbles was a fucking weeb”
when someone tries to open your old sketchbooks